4/7 Clement Street, Rushcutters Bay NSW 2011
Splendid House-sized Harbourside Penthouse
Gracious rooms of substantial proportion, soaring ornate ceilings, grand bay windows and French doors combine to create an elegant and sophisticated harbourside residence. Whilst retaining classic period charm, the apartment has been updated to deliver contemporary living at its finest. With its chef's kitchen and elegant living and dining areas leading out onto an enormous loggia style covered balcony, this home is perfect for casual or formal entertaining. Entered via a private upper lobby, the penthouse atop the distinguished "Avara Hall" offers a peaceful and stylish sanctuary just minutes away from harbour foreshores, harbourside parks and marinas and the fashionable Potts Point shopping precinct. Impeccably maintained and appointed, there is absolutely nothing to do but move in and enjoy life in one of Sydney's most exclusive neighbourhoods.
• Secure building with penthouse access via private lobby
• Huge loggia style covered balcony with motorised blinds
• Living and Dining areas flow out to balcony via French doors
• Stunning chef's kitchen with Caesarstone benchtops and European appliances
• Separate butler's pantry with servery to dining room
• Sunroom/sitting room
• Separate study
• Built-in Wardrobes
• Plantation shutters throughout
• Internal Laundry
• Ducted air conditioning
• Plush carpets and timber flooring throughout
• Ample storage including attic storage
• Large rear northerly facing common garden
• 2 x lock-up garages on separate titles
Inspect: As advertised or by Appointment
Details Kerry Wapshott 0418 247 244
Strata Manager: Strata Collective 9137 2320
Levies: Apartment & Garage: $3,614.45 pq approx.
Strata Manager: Netstrata 8567 6400
Levies: Garage: $30.55 pq approx.
Council: Apartment & Garage $546.08 pq approx.
Garage: $143.00 pq approx.
Water: $153.56 pq approx.
Size: Apartment 217 sqm approx. Garage 24 sqm approx.
Garage 17 sqm approx. – as per strata plans