604/1A Tusculum Street, Potts Point NSW 2011
SOLD by Anthony Birdsall 0411 190 400
Situated on the highly regarded North West corner of the sophisticated "Rockwall Gardens" this converted 3 bedroom apartment exudes luxury and style. Finishes of the highest distinction, state of the art kitchen, bespoke joinery and lighting, huge open plan living/dining/kitchen and an enormous covered terrace from which to enjoy the uninterrupted city and harbour views combine to create a superb residence for entertaining, whilst retaining an intimate and tranquil living environment.
• Security building with 24 hour Concierge
• Secure underground carpark and storage with lift access
• Visitor parking
• State of the art kitchen with ebony benches and wood panelled and brass bespoke joinery
• Chefs kitchen with Miele and Siemens appliances including steam oven, combination microwave and a wide format oven plus an induction cooktop with 5 cooking zones, integrated dishwasher and fridge
• Two large bedrooms with built-in robes
• Two stylish bathrooms with granite benchtops
• Ebony slate floors throughout
• Separate laundry
• Ducted air conditioning
• Enormous entertaining terrace with sweeping city and harbour views
• Ample storage
• Outdoor swimming pool & spa, gym and sauna
• Lush tropical gardens and resort style entertaining area
• Set in a quiet cul-de-sac right in the heart of vibrant Potts Point
• Steps to shops, cafes and restaurants
• Close to public transport, the CBD, Botanic Gardens and Sydney Harbour
Inspect: By appointment
Details: Anthony Birdsall 0411 190 400
Strata Manager: Clisdell's Strata 9556 5222
Levies: $5,556.00 pq approx.
Council: $360.40 pq approx.
Water: $156.70 pq approx.
Size: Apartment: 150sqm approx. (as per strata plan)
Car Spaces: 46sqm approx. (as per strata plan)