125 Devonshire Street, Surry Hills NSW 2010
SOLD by Vicki Laing 0411 88 77 60
Smartly renovated this spacious city fringe terrace house cleverly incorporates a contemporary living environment whilst retaining important classic Victorian features. Three large bedrooms, three chic modern bathrooms, a formal living and dining area and a modern open-plan kitchen and casual living area combine to create the perfect family home. Set over three levels with several delightful courtyards and parking for two cars, this really is a great opportunity to purchase a gracious inner-city residence.
• Walk to the CBD
• Close to schools and public transport
• Dual access from Devonshire Street at the front and Butt Street at the rear with parking for two cars
• High decorative ceilings
• Private and spacious top floor master suite
• Modern bathrooms
• Chic designer kitchen and family room opening to rear courtyard
• Great cross-flow ventilation
• Reverse-cycle air conditioning
• Stone floors and plush carpets throughout
Inspect: As advertised or by appointment
Details: Vicki Laing 0411 88 77 60
Kerry Wapshott 0418 247 244
Council: $333.55 pq approx.
Water: $180.96 pq approx.