2B/77 Macleay Street, Potts Point NSW 2011
SOLD by Anthony Birdsall 0411 190 400
Glamorously re-designed by acclaimed architect Robert Grubb and cleverly reconfigured from a two- bedroom apartment to create palatial and luxurious living spaces, this beautifully appointed residence presents a desirable lifestyle opportunity in one of Sydney's most vibrant and cosmopolitan neighbourhoods. A sophisticated urban oasis set on the north-west corner of the tightly held "77 Macleay Street", a boutique building in the heart of Potts Point, steps away from chic boutiques, cafes and restaurants at the Parisian end of Macleay Street.
• Boutique building with stylish foyer, level lift access
• Video intercom
• Spacious north-facing entertainment deck overlooking tree-lined Rockwall Crescent
• Smart chef's kitchen with integrated dishwasher, Liebherr fridge, separate wine fridge and Miele appliances, marble counter tops
• Open plan living dining with huge sliding doors leading to entertainment deck
• Sumptuous marble bathroom with rain shower and concealed laundry
• Elegant separate marble powder room
• Luxe marble flooring throughout
• Large luxurious bedroom with silk upholstered walls and large windows overlooking lush gardens
• Built-in wardrobes plus ample storage
• Bespoke joinery with concealed media centre
• Custom wall finishes
• C Bus, surround sound, motorised blinds and custom window treatments
• Ducted air conditioning
• High ceilings
• Close to CBD, harbour foreshores, Botanic Gardens and shops, cafes and restaurants
• Car park available to rent in Rockwall Apartments
Details: Anthony Birdsall 0411 190 400
Inspect: As advertised or by appointment
Auction: Tuesday 19th September 2023 at 4.00 pm
Venue: "Kingsclere", Ground Floor, 1 Greenknowe Avenue, Elizabeth Bay
Registration: From 3.30 pm
Strata Manager: Dynamic Property Services 9267 6334
Levies: $3,280.59 pq approx.
Council: $285.65 pq approx.
Water: $173.29 pq approx.
Size: 110 sqm as per strata plan