1007/73 Victoria Street, Potts Point NSW 2011
SOLD by Vicki Laing 0411 88 77 60
A unique opportunity to purchase a spacious double apartment in the superbly maintained "Hordern Place". Enjoying level access from the street, but a private elevated position at the rear of the building with leafy views towards the city and down to the Opera House. An ideal harbourside residence for those wanting a light-filled, relaxed living environment coupled with a cosmopolitan lifestyle in one of Sydney's most exciting suburbs.
• Security building with on-site building manager
• Double apartment with three bedrooms and two bathrooms
• Huge living/dining area flowing out onto an enormous terrace
• Separate informal breakfast area adjacent to the kitchen
• Cocktail bar
• Built in wardrobes
• Internal laundry
• Heated pool and sauna
• Lush common gardens
• Two underground car spaces
• Close to public transport, short walk to the CBD and harbour foreshores
• Short stroll to cafes, restaurants and the smart Potts Point shopping precinct
• Opportunity to purchase an adjoining one bedroom apartment
Details: Anthony Birdsall 0411 190 400
Vicki Laing 0411 88 77 60
Inspect: As advertised or by appointment
Auction: 4.00pm Tuesday 31st October, 2023.
Registration: From 3.30pm
Venue: "Kingsclere", Ground Floor, 1 Greenknowe Avenue, Elizabeth Bay
Strata Manager: Strata Choice 1300 322 213
Levies: Apartment: $3,065.52 pq approx.
Car Spaces: $495.44 pq approx.
Council: $586.60 pq approx.
Water: $360.73 pq approx.
Size: Apartment: 152 sqm
Car Spaces: 30 sqm as per strata plan