1009/73 Victoria Street, Potts Point NSW 2011
SOLD by Vicki Laing 0411 88 77 60
Located in the superbly maintained "Hordern Place" with panoramic views towards the city and down to the Opera House this spacious one bedroom apartment is the perfect inner-city pied a terre or savvy investment. Enjoying level access from the street, but a private elevated position at the rear of the building creating privacy and security. With its abundance of light and its tranquil outlook, an oasis on the fringe of one of Sydney's most exciting neighbourhoods.
• Security building with on-site building manager
• Open plan living/kitchen/dining flowing onto a large terrace
• Built-in wardrobes
• Internal Laundry
• Reverse-cycle air conditioning
• Heated pool and sauna
• Lush common gardens
• Secure underground car space
• Close to public transport, short walk to the CBD and harbour foreshores
• Short stroll to cafes, restaurants and the smart Potts Point shopping precinct
• Opportunity to purchase an adjoining three bedroom apartment
Details: Anthony Birdsall 0411 190 400
Vicki Laing 0411 88 77 60
Inspect: As advertised or by appointment
Strata Manager: Strata Choice 1300 322 213
Levies: Apartment: $1,424.38 pq approx.
Car Space: $247.72 pq approx.
Council: $293.30 pq approx.
Water: $180.38 pq approx.
Size: Apartment: 59 sqm
Car Space: 14 sqm as per strata plan