58/117 Macleay Street, Potts Point NSW 2011
Chic and Stylish Potts Point Apartment
Meticulously re-designed this chic and stylish apartment located in the landmark "Cahors" building combines classic Art Deco features with modern finishes of the highest distinction. Bespoke joinery, a chef's kitchen, a luxurious bathroom and large windows with views of the city skyline makes this a most appealing inner-city residence or savvy investment. Desirably positioned right in the heart of Potts Point village with its smart cafes, restaurants and fashionable boutiques, just move right in and enjoy the cosmopolitan lifestyle on offer. Adorning the top of the building is a most beautifully appointed common rooftop perfect for entertaining, relaxing and soaking in the spectacular harbour views.
• Superbly maintained security building with grand Art Deco entry foyer
• Lift access to all residential floors
• Beautifully designed common rooftop with spectacular views
• Internal laundry
• Timber floors throughout
• Sleek chef's kitchen
• Luxurious bathroom
• Spacious bedroom with built-in storage
• In the heart of fashionable Potts Point
• Close to public transport, the CBD and harbour foreshores
Details: Kerry Wapshott 0418 247 244
Inspect: As advertised or by appointment
Company Manager: Strata Embassy 9555 6432
Levies: $1,799.78 pq approx.
Council: $293.10 pq approx.