31/53 Elizabeth Bay Road, Elizabeth Bay NSW 2011
Sold by Anthony Birdsall 0411 190 400
With its sought-after harbourside address this sun-drenched one bedroom apartment within the "Salamanca" security building offers the purchaser an opportunity to enjoy one of Sydney's most desirable neighbourhoods or secure a savvy investment. An ultra convenient location, steps away from Rushcutters Bay, a short walk to Elizabeth Bay Marina and close to the smart Potts Point shopping precinct.
• Security building with portico entrance on Holdsworth Avenue
• Smart renovated kitchen with dishwasher and large windows with leafy outlook
• Large living/dining area opening onto a balcony overlooking with leafy views to Potts Point
• Spacious bedroom with built-in wardrobes and study nook
• Tiled bathroom with separate toilet
• Concealed laundry
• Plush carpets throughout
• Secure lock-up car space
• Bus stop directly outside building with services to the city, short walk to Kings Cross Train Station
• Close to Rushcutters Bay Park, Beare Park and Elizabeth Bay Marina
• Short stroll to Potts Point, cafes, restaurants and smart retail outlets
Details: Anthony Birdsall 0411 190 400
Inspect: Saturday and Wednesday 2-2.30 pm
Auction: 4.00pm Wednesday 8th November, 2023
Registration: From 3.30 pm
Venue: "Kingsclere", Ground floor, 1 Greenknowe Avenue, Elizabeth Bay
Strata Manager: Your Local Strata Manager 9264 9401
Levies: $1,700 pq approx.
Council: $293.15 pq approx.
Water: $180.38 pq approx.
Size: Apartment: 50 sqm; Car Space: 13 sqm as per strata plan