14/3 McDonald Street, Potts Point NSW 2011
Stylish Apartment in Tranquil Cul-de-Sac
This stylish one bedroom apartment located in "Cardington", a classic c1930's mansion converted into a boutique strata building, allows residents easy access to all the vibrancy of Potts Point, whilst being quietly tucked away in a tranquil cul-de-sac. High ceilings and large windows with a beautiful leafy outlook over McDonald Street, a modern open-plan kitchen, plenty of storage and a smart en-suite combine to create a very comfortable inner-city lifestyle.
• Security building with elegant gated entry
• Beautifully maintained manicured gardens
• Stylish common areas with leadlight windows
• Shared laundry
• Common alfresco terrace at the rear of the building
• Lock-up garage on separate title
• Close to public transport
• Superbly located within Potts Point village
• Close to restaurants, cafes, bars and smart shopping precinct
• Walk to CBD, Botanic Gardens and Harbour foreshores
Details: Vicki Laing 0411 88 77 60
Inspect: As advertised or by appointment
Strata Manager: Strata Choice 1 300 322 214
Levies: Apartment: $1,286.25 pq approx.
Garage: $498.70 pq approx.
Council: $293.12 pq approx.
Water: $180.38 pq approx.
Size: Apartment: 32 sqm as per strata plan
Garage: 14 sqm as per strata plan